The Samsung 25 R rechargeable lithium battery provides a consistent power source with its 2500mah capacity making it an ideal battery for vaporisers.
This battery is also one of the top performing batteries used in sub-ohm mods, power banks, torches and other devices.
For the best charging it is recommended to use a Smart / Intelligent Charger to maintain the battery’s high performance. This is because the IMR cells have a low internal resistance and should not be charged above 2.5 volts, which can happen with an inferior charger.
The Samsung 25R was still a top selling battery last year (2019) after being a favourite on the market since its release in 2014. It still provides a great balance of 20A current rating and capacity.
Its battery cell is of continual good quality and high reliability. Dubbed the "Goldilocks" cell, it does everything a battery should do and does it well.
The 18650 batteries are the most popular for vaping owing to their reliability.
- Model: Samsung 25R / INR18650-25R
- Size: 18650
- Flat top
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Nominal capacity: 2500mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2450mAh
- Continuous discharge rating: 20A
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum voltage: 4.20V
- End of charge voltage: 4.20V
- End of discharge voltage: 2.50V
- Internal resistance:
- Max: 18mΩ AC 1 kHz); Typical: 13.20mΩ ±2 AC 1 kHz)
- Standard charge: 1.25A
- Standard charge Time: 3 hours
- Quick charge current: 4A
- Quick charge time: 1 hour
- Dimensions: 18.33mm x 64.85mm
- Weight: 43.8g